You’ve got a new guy. You’ve been dating for a little less than a month. You’re passed the “will there be a next date?” phase. And you’re pretty sure you’re hanging out this weekend. OK, so it’s only been 27 days (who’s counting?!) but it already feels like you’ve been together forever.
You want to love him up, declare your commitment, and tell him how much he means to you.
But you don’t. Because you’re worried you’ll scare him away.
How do you STOP worrying about scaring him away? START doing all the things that scare you about scaring him off:
1. Tell him how great he looks in that jacket.
2. Kiss him in the middle of the street, in front of his friends.
3. Invite him out to dinner with your best girlfriend and her new fiance.
4. Hold hands.
5. Initiate Sex.
6. Share a personal story about yourself, one that only your BFF knows about.
7. Ask him about his dreams–career and otherwise.
8. Whisper in his ear, “You’re very special to me.”
Remember, you are a nice, loving creature. That’s why your guy likes you so much. Give it up freely, and enjoy all the delicious, gooey, romance that follows! And most definitely report back.