Hello my loves! I’m so ridiculously thrilled to present the Top 1o Dating Tips: From Me. To Me.!
Here’s the Deal: I have the honor of interviewing the bestest women on the planet for The Dating Project. And at the very end of these interviews, when the pen is down, the book is closed, the interview is ov-ah, I’ve been slipping in one more teensy-weensy little question:
“What Advice Would You Give Your 10-Year-Younger Self?”
Here’s what our women said:
1. You’re not selfish.
2. You are cool.
3. That feeling in your gut? It’s right.
4. Mom understands more than you think. You can call her for advice.
5. Take care of yourself.
6. It’s OK to splurge on dinner and clothing.
7. Stop saying “I’m sorry.”
8. Enjoy being single, it’s gonna be like this for a while. But not forever.
9. When you think back to this relationship, remember the good things too.
10. For god sakes, let your hair grow. Men like it better, and so do you.