Hello my loves! I’m so ridiculously thrilled to present the Top 1o Dating Tips: From Me. To Me.!
Here’s the Deal: I have the honor of interviewing the bestest women on the planet for The Dating Project. And at the very end of these interviews, when the pen is down, the book is closed, the interview is ov-ah, I’ve been slipping in one more teensy-weensy little question:
“What Advice Would You Give Your 10-Year-Younger Self?”
Here’s what our women said:
1. Don’t force the relationship you’re in now because you’re scared of the future.
2. Let go and see what the future holds.
3. There is plenty of time.
4. Don’t forget to shave your legs. You never know what will happen.
5. Don’t waste your energy getting upset with your ex-boyfriend. Just leave.
6. Sarcasm rarely works the way you want it to. Just be honest instead.
7. “If you would be loved, be lovable.” I got that in a fortune cookie. It still holds true.
8. It gets so much better, you wouldn’t even believe it if I told you.
9. Learn to “date yourself.”
10. Just say “thank you” when someone gives you a compliment.